We are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer with proven experience of delivering detailed designs through the full design cycle. At EDC, we operate at the highest level of integrity and value an honest, transparent approach to work. Our aim is to provide a work environment where people can unleash their creativity driving excellence, innovation and quality, whilst doing what they are passionate about every day.
We pride ourselves in our dynamic, motivated, vibrant team of highly skilled engineers who are passionate about customer service, quality and innovation. As an ambitious company, we invest in our highly skilled team of experts and want to see our employees continue to grow and develop in their expert field so that we can aim for the best with our clients.
Whilst working with EDC you will feel like being part of a family – you will have every opportunity to get stuck in and make an impact immediately. You will have the opportunity to advance your Career & professional development through CPD and internal coaching & mentoring.
- 7 – 9 years Building Services Consultancy Design experience
- Expert user of Amtech, Relux/Dialux
- BIM experience will be advantageous
Knowledge and Skills
- Proven experience of delivering detailed designs through full design cycle.
- Expert knowledge and experience in the following Electrical design areas: Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Small Power and Data, Fire alarms, CCTV & Intruder Alarms, MV/LV Power Distribution, Containment and BMS.
- Excel at working on several projects simultaneously and show the ability to prioritise and plan work.
- Exhibit leadership qualities whilst working flexibly as part of a team.
- Ability to make prompt, disciplined project decisions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Commercial Awareness.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and manage full Electrical Design on projects of all sizes demonstrating Client care at all times.
- Provide quality control for Electrical Engineering projects across all offices.
- Project cost control.
- Management of both project teams and cross functional teams within the organisational structure.
- Lead change in new systems and technologies.
- Mentor and develop less experienced Engineers.
- Assist modellers to produce detailed working drawings in 3D and scheme drawings.
- Seek out new project opportunities for the company.
If this position is of interest to you and you would like to find our more, please contact Bernie Burchill at email@example.com