EDC was established in 2003 and thanks to our quality-driven approach to engineering and early-adopter ethos with new technology, we have grown during a period when most companies in this sector have struggled. We have continued to increase our workload and deliver quality, innovative engineering solutions for our clients.
EDC has clients in the UK, Ireland and Africa, across a number of sectors including Healthcare, Education, Residential, Industrial, Commercial and Hotel & Leisure. We now have 3 thriving offices and a number of key positions open, as we continue with our ambitious expansion programme. We take pride in promoting internally, and can point to the success stories of engineers who joined us at mid-career level and now hold director titles.
- A truly exciting opportunity at EDC
- Receive coaching and mentoring from technical experts in Electrical & Mechanical Design Engineering and BIM Modelling.
- Access to Chartership programme
- Exposure to International Projects
- Practical approach to your learning & development within a supportive, team based environment
- Experience in Lean methodology
- A creative and innovative work environment
- Rotational experience available across offices and disciplines
- Provide a unique breath of experience a variety of project types
- EDC offers a range of benefits including: flexi time, bonus schemes, social events, performance vouchers, wellness promotions etc.
Requirements: Education, skills and qualities
- A degree in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Demonstrate strong technical competence, design skills and commercial awareness
- Experience in the use of MS Office and AutoCAD
- Excellent team working skills
- Strong communication skills
- A creative and enquiring mind
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Organisational skills
Would you like to know more or apply? Contact us today via e-mail at email@example.com with your C.V. or apply via our application form below.